Do you work in a solution-oriented manner and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then welcome to r2p!
We are looking for a sales assistant (m/f/d) for our internationally active sales department in Flensburg. The work of the sales department includes activities and processes of quotation preparation, customer care and budget planning.
Your daily tasks include
- Maintenance of customer master data in our CRM system Salesforce
- Analysis and reporting of sales figures - Processing and coordinating customer enquiries
- Preparation of quotations - Profitability analyses (calculations)
- Monitoring and follow-up of sales activities
- Correspondence with customers via mail and phone
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Processing of applications for participation and tenders
- Marketing activities (circulars, surveys)
- Organisation of customer events
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Commercial vocational training or a comparable qualification (e.g. Bachelor)
- Ability to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Ability to work structured and result-oriented
r2p offers exciting career opportunities in various areas and positions. As a globally expanding company, we give our employees the chance to grow with us and work in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. We attach great importance to sustainability and respect - spiced with a pinch of humour!
r2p is part of an innovative and future-oriented industry, committed and motivated to find new solutions that make public transport better!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.