Do you have a passion for project management engineering and always strive to deliver excellent solutions? Do you want to work in a future-oriented industry that is driven by technological advance and innovative solutions?
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, as well as within scope and budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all the relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Lead project team and coordinate external resources (third parties, vendors, suppliers, partners) for flawless execution of our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
- Manage project changes in terms of scope, schedule and costs using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management activities to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure that the relevant quality management processes are followed.
- You are customer oriented and a team player
- You have good coordination and leadership skills
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication and documentation skills.
- You can work independently or with others in a team environment, adhering to strict schedules.
- You have a good proven working experience in project management, preferably in the field of public transport systems.
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including MS Project.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a project manager role performing the duties specified above regularly
- Self-starter and quick learner who understands and can adapt to r2p’s existing application, infrastructure, practices and functional areas
- Knowledge of Danish is advantageous.
- PMP certification
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation to Marco Sommer, Head of Project Management, r2p GmbH using our application form.
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.