For our purchasing department in Flensburg, we are looking for a Strategic Purchasing Agent who wants to be part of a growing, innovative and internationally active company.
- The strategic and operational material requirements planning and ongoing development of our purchasing strategy
- You conduct price negotiations and develop framework conditions
- You take care of scheduling and deadline tracking
- You are the interface between national and international suppliers and internal specialist departments in close cooperation with our quality department
- Permanent monitoring of KPIs in order management and control of supplier performance
- You will be involved in the creation of articles and the maintenance of the relevant article master data
- ERP Dynamics 365 knowledge and affinity is an advantage
- You have a technical affinity with IT related products
- Skills in purchasing and warehouse management are mandatory
- You are a strong negotiator
- Knowledge of commercial regulations for commercial transactions and contract management
- Analytical skills to further improve procurement (strategic and operational)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
You have a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration and engineering or a similar qualification.
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.