Are you a passionate, solution-oriented logistics or warehouse professional and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As Inventory Coordinator, you will be part of our talented team in Sydney that is dedicated to developing hardware and software systems which are used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will support us in the following areas of responsibility:
1. Incoming goods handling
- Inspection and verification of incoming items as per process requirements
- Maintenance of a clean and organised warehouse environment
- Storage, organisation and preparation of stock items for production in line with QMS processes
- Handling of kitting and stock movement for EMS partners
- Preparation of reports on stock volumes and movements
3. Outgoing goods handling
- Preparation of goods and documents for delivery
- passionate to learn and grow
- strongly team-oriented and have developed leadership competencies
- well-organised and have a transparent mode of operating
- motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative
- a good communicator with people skills
You have completed a vocational Certificate III or IV, preferably in supply chain operations, warehousing operations, logistics or a related field and at least two years of experience in a warehousing role.
Your skills include:
- Confidence in operating forklifts and necessary licenses
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with MRP system and sound computer literacy
- Strong work ethic
Australian citizenship or permanent residency is required.
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and offers a competitive salary package that is commensurate with your skills and experience level. As we are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
You will join us at our facility in Bella Vista, Sydney, conveniently located near Bella Vista metro station (10-minute walk) and just off the Westlink M7 (5-minute drive).
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place a high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to jobsAU(at)r2p.com or click on the link below.