Are you a passionate, solution-oriented and driven quality professional. Do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As Quality Coordinator, you will be part of our talented team in Sydney that is dedicated to developing hardware and software systems which are used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will support this mission with the following tasks:
- Monitor, maintain and further develop all aspects of our Integrated Management System (IMS), encompassing:
1. Quality management system (QMS)
2. Occupational health and safety management system
3. Production-related quality control
- Co-ordinate with other r2p Group companies in Europe, North America and Asia on all quality-related aspects and processes: support the group-wide setup of an effective QMS and support harmonisation of structures across different group entities.
- Develop and execute corrective and preventive measures.
- Conduct training and/or instruct employees on the IMS.
- Report to management on the status of the IMS and material quality-related issues/incidents.
- Plan, prepare and carry out internal, external and supplier audits.
- Be the main point of contact for incoming and outgoing quality-related issues.
- passionate about learning and growing
- strongly team-oriented and able to closely coordinate and align with peers, management, other departments/business units and customers
- motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative
You have a TAFE qualification or tertiary degree, preferably in engineering. Additionally, you have around five years of experience in a production/maintenance environment, thereof two to three years in a dedicated QA/QC role.
Your skills include:
- Developed system thinking.
- Ability to translate abstract structures and processes into a comprehensible format and actionable steps.
- Effective written and verbal communication with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Strong work ethics.
- High attention to detail and a very organized approach to managing and documenting your tasks and progress.
- Familiarity with the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO45001.
Australian citizenship or permanent residency is required.
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and offers a competitive salary package that is commensurate with your skills and experience level. As we are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
You will join us at our facility in Bella Vista, Sydney, conveniently located near Bella Vista metro station (10-minute walk) and just off the Westlink M7 (5-minute drive).
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place a high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to jobsAU(at)r2p.com or click on the link below.