Do you want to work in an innovative and future-oriented industry, in a company that is revolutionising public transport?
Then you have the opportunity to become part of the r2p family, because we are looking for a Payroll Accountant (m/f/d) to support us flexibly and actively in a one-year temporary position.
As a Payroll Accountant you will be part of our People, Culture & Brand team whose goal it is to bring together the people, values and culture of r2p. You will contribute to this with the following tasks:
- Preparing payroll and salary accounting
- Preparation of statistics
- Internal coordination, especially with the finance department
- Documentation of benefits, payments in kind
- Reconciliation of accounts (incl. annual financial statements)
- Administrative personnel processing (preparation of contracts, supplements, certificates, attestations)
- Support in recruiting and applicant management
- Completed commercial training, Bachelor's degree with HR focus, or further specialised training in the HR area
- Knowledge in the areas of wage, tax and social security law, financial law, and accounting
Bonus points if you have:
- Datev/Navision/ Microsoft skills
- Excel skills
- Good English skills
- Blessed with an affinity for numbers
- A Team player
r2p offers exciting career opportunities in various areas and positions. As a globally expanding company, we give you the chance to grow with us and work in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. We attach great importance to sustainability and respect - spiced with a pinch of humour!
We want You to feel great about working here. That's why we offer additional benefits such as a comprehensive onboarding process, flexible working hours and regular employee events.
We take care of your health with the possibility of leasing an e-bike for both you and your partner, ergonomic workplace equipment and an annual health budget of 300 euros that can be used for many different services, including visual aids, prescription medication or professional dental cleaning.
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.