We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our office in Kuala Lumpur who enjoys to work in a global environment.
- Ensure that project requirements are identified and agreed upon with team leaders and/or project managers with customer support.
- Provide feedback during the proposal stage on project solution to verify feasibility and adequacy of estimates relating to opportunities enhancements.
- Provide ongoing analysis for product improvements within projects.
- Prepare project documentation and drawings.
- Responsible for translating functional to technical requirements.
- Preparation of Design Documents (e.g Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Final Design Review (FDR)) and provide the relevant input of products to Project Manager who will manage the same with System Assurance personnel.
- Preparation and execution of Test Plans and Test Scripts (e.g. Functional Test Plan, Integration Test Plan, User Acceptance Plan, etc.) in accordance with the Project Plan.
- Configure and Factory Test all product use for the project deliverables.
- Provide Project Team Support in design meetings and discussions.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of Training to the customer in accordance with the Project Plan. Ensure on-site pre- and post-implementation technical support and consulting services are provided as required.
- Ensure that the relevant quality management processes are followed.
- Basic knowledge of electronic hardware concepts
- Knowledge of Linux user space programming
- Knowlegde in TCP/IP network programming skills
- Good multi-threading experience
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team environment, adhering to strict schedules.
- Knowledge in techinical writeups and documentation structures
- Understanding of VoIP systems and associated control and streaming protocols
- Knowledge in programming softwares
- Knowledge and skills in networking, communications, VoIP, HMI systems, operating systems are an added advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (General Engineering background is welcomed to apply) At least 1 year, fresh graduates welcomed to apply
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.