Do you have a passion for system engineering and always strive to create excellent solutions? Do you want to work in a future-oriented industry that is driven by technological advance and innovative solutions? Then welcome to r2p! We are a fast-growing and globally active company that develops and distributes comprehensive software and hardware products for public transport. The r2p solutions include mobile CCTV, passenger counting, passenger information and announcement and mobile network. For our team in San Sebastian, Spain we are looking for a system engineer, who enjoys working for an innovative and growing world market leader.
- Ensuring that the customer’s expectations are captured as project requirements and transmitted internally
- Leading technical meetings with the customer and leading the Project team in internal design meetings and technical discussions
- Translating functional to technical requirements
- Identifying new development needs to meet the project requirements as well as identifying potential technical risks during the design phase
- Configuring and testing solutions during the different project phases (FAI, FAT, SAT, integration tests)
- Supporting the customer with the roll-out of the solution on site
- Leading the preparation and delivery of customer training activities
- Providing ongoing feedback for product/solution improvements based on project experience
- Ensuring that the relevant quality management processes are followed
- customer oriented
- a good communicator
- able to work independently or with others in a team environment, adhering to strict schedules
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Telecommunications, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degrees
- 3-5 years experience in engineering are desirable but not mandatory
- A basic knowledge of electronic hardware concepts
- Knowledge and skills in data networks setup and configuration
- Knowledge in audiovisual systems and associated streaming and control protocols (VoIP, SIP, RTSP) and video compression technologies (H.264)
- Knowledge and skills in HMI systems and Linux operating systems are an added advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is mandatory
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment. We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. We have a strong team culture where everyone’s contributions and opinion are valued. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.