- Development and implementation of test procedures
- Execution of System- & Software tests
- Generate test report for software releases and quality assurance
- Design and maintenance of test setups (network, electrical installation and device configuration)
- Responsible for software releases
- Review of technical requirements documents
- Implementation of new test infrastructure and automated testing
- Expertise in system- and software testing is mandatory
- Expertise in programming languages like C++ and Python
- You are experienced working with JIRA, Confluence and GIT
- Knowledge in Linux Operating System is recommended
- Knowledge in Network configuration is recommended
- Knowledge in Cyber Security is recommended
- You are a team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Very good skills in English and German, both written and spoken
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Certified according to ISTQB, or equivalent is beneficial
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!