Would you like to join a fast-paced and innovative team?
r2p Australia (a division of the R2P Group, Germany) designs and builds networked solutions supplied to the transportation industry comprising Passenger Announcement, Passenger Displays, Help Points, Hearing Loops, Crew Communications, Amplifiers, CCTV etc.
We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our team. It is preferable if you have experience in transportation systems such as Rolling stock or TCP/IP networks.
- Ensure that r2p fulfils its contractual obligations to its customers in a Professional, cost effective (within budget/scope) and timely manner (on-time).
- Coordinate internal and external resources (third parties/vendors/supplier) for flawless execution of our projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress
- Identify and manage project changes in terms of scope, schedule and costs by using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management such as head of projects
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/suppliers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure quality management processes are exercised
- Solid communication background, preferably in the field of infrastructure and/or transportation systems
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in hard- and software development as well as network / web-based technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and oral
- Solid coordination skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Experience in project management packages such as Jira, Confluence, Project Tower (Salesforce)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including MS-Project
- Self-starter and quick learner who understands and can adapt to r2p’s existing application, infrastructure, process/practices and functional areas
- 3+ years of direct work experience in a project manager role performing the duties specified above regularly
- Tertiary education in technology or management
- Project management certification; SCRUM, PRINCE2 or PMP certification preferable
We have a brand-new purpose-built Centre for Excellence facility located in Bella Vista (400m to the Metro), surrounded by excellent cafes, shopping and transport access. Parking onsite included along with all therequired tools of trade. We also offer monthly company lunches, daily fruit. We are also fully open to hybrid remote working balanced with office days and also encourage applicants from Regional locations.
Enclose your resume along with a one-page cover letter which should include relevant interest in the role applied for, name, address and contact information. Applications should include a guide of salary range you are seeking, and emailed to jobsAU(at)r2p.com