Are you a passionate programmer, do you work in a solution-oriented manner and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then welcome to r2p!
We are looking for a software developer to join our team in Flensburg. Together with your colleagues, it is your task to implement market, customer and roadmap topics. The core area of your team will be the development of video surveillance software (CCTV) and passenger counting solutions (APC) for local and long-distance public transport.
Your daily tasks include
- Design, programming, implementation and testing of software modules
- Participation and support in internal and external acceptance tests
- Creating software specification, design and test documentation
- Releasing and commissioning the software
- Maintenance of the software
- Programming in an object-oriented language is required
- Experience in programming with C++/Python3 is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with Linux operating systems is an advantage
- Experience with network setup/configuration is an advantage
- Knowledge of software architecture is an advantage
- Skills in working with JIRA and GIT
- Fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar technical fields
- Practical experience in programming is an advantage
- Practical experience in the field of local/long-distance public transport is an advantage
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares a few laughs too. We place a high value on sustainability and respect.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly seeking new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.