- Development of embedded Linux software for public transportation applications
- Support in (software-)system architectural design
- Design, implementation and testing of software modules
- Support and participation in factory and site acceptance tests
- Field support and Quality Assurance support
- Technical support for project management, service and presales departments
- Software specification, design and test documentation
- Software release and deployment
- Professional experience in embedded software programming in C++ is mandatory
- Professional experience in web software programming in Python3 and Java Script is mandatory
- Experience in setup, configuration and usage of GUI-less Linux operating systems is mandatory
- Knowledge in software architectural design is recommended
- Knowledge in CCTV & digital video recording systems is a plus
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus
- You are experienced working with JIRA, Confluence and GIT
- You are a team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Bachelor or master’s degree in field of informatics or electrical engineering or similar
- Professional experience in the public transport domain is a plus
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.