Every passenger has a right to feel safe and to be kept informed when travelling on public transport.
r2p is a technology company founded on the philosophy that for a system to provide value, it must deliver the required functionality, be affordable, easily maintainable, scalable and sustainable for the long term. Hence NetSpire was created.
NetSpire is an r2p brand, designed to support end-to-end operations of transportation environment through tightly aggregating the following:
- High fidelity audio to support the public address and pre-canned announcement
- Display and visual control for a myriad of displays including information displays, route-map displays, destination and advertising screens
- Support for disability requirements and human factors such as hearing loop augmentation
- Audio, video and display recording
- Emergency Help Points, Intercoms and SIP telephony
- Integration to customer interfaces such as signalling systems, SCADA/HMI, third party equipment
- Speech-to-text, translation and text-to-speech modules
- All aggregated across thousands of devices.
We endeavour to achieve this by developing converged integrated bespoke and off-the-shelf products, that reduce integration and interfacing congestion, thereby simplifying the overall solution.
NetSpire is a client hosted networked IP based solution providing; scalability, modularity, and flexibility via simple configuration devices and open-source interfaces, matched to the customer requirements and environment.
r2p believes consolidated functionality with centralised control and management, enables our customers to better leverage their assets and improve operational efficiency.