The NetSpire Fixed Infrastructure communications system is a TCP/IP based unified communication platform designed for public address, automated announcements and emergency audio systems for fixed infrastructure projects such as train stations, road tunnels, airports, mines and other industrial environments. The system is suitable for control by both central operators, and local operations staff.
The solution covers the following types of communications required for fixed infrastructure projects:
Public Address (PA)
- Digital public address with network enabled operator call stations and amplifiers.
Digital Voice Announcement (DVA)
- Playback of digitally recorded announcements is integrated into most NetSpire devices.
- Announcements can be automated, for example to provide passenger information. Interfaces to signalling, and SCADA systems are supported.
- Control of LED and Flat Panel displays for visual message that are synchronised with audio content. Third-party Integration The NetSpire SDK provides third-party control and monitoring of the entire system, perfect for integration into SCADA systems and providing integrated HMI solution.
- The NetSpire solution can form part of an EN60849 compliant system for emergency audio.