The NetSpire™ NAR4c is a compact unit providing software controlled digital audio switching between all audio inputs and outputs. The unit provides four digital audio network inputs and outputs, in addition to four balanced audio inputs and outputs. The unit also has eight digital isolated inputs and outputs for external control.
Netspire™ Network Audio Router
- Four network digital audio inputs and outputs
- Four balanced analogue audio inputs and outputs
- Eight isolated digital inputs and outputs
- Web configuration, diagnostics and logging
- Integrated DSP processing
- Integrated Digital Voice Announcement
- Emergency Audio Ready (EN60849)
The NetSpire™ NAR4c is useful as a head end paging station supporting up to four PA system operators. In addition, the unit can be utilised to front-end legacy PA amplifier equipment to allow existing PA infrastructure to be easily network enabled. The eight digital inputs and outputs can be used to control zone selection and other functions on the legacy system.
- Supports software selectable gain for line and microphone analogue inputs
- Supports Phantom, Avionic and Electret microphone power
- Supports microphone capsule health monitoring using current sense technology
- Supports up-to 48kHz 24 bit PCM for network digital audio. Lower bit rate and compressed codecs are also supported
- Supports eight isolated digital outputs under software control
- Supports eight isolated digital inputs which can be configured to change audio routes or initiate recorded announcements. Can be paired with microphone inputs for "push-to-talk" applications.
- Supports system inputs for ambient noise compensation (ANC)
- Supports extensive DSP capabilities on each channel, including per channel gain, delay, power limiting, dynamic range compression and parametric equalisation.
- Supports pre-recorded Digital Voice Announcement (DVA) functions with flash storage for over 90 minutes of recorded announcements and 3000 individual announcement segments stored in the voice dictionary.
- Supports internal clock for scheduling announcements or background music. Synchronisation of clock using NTP.
- Supports in-built attention, test and alarm tones
- Supports network configuration and monitoring via a standard web browser, or the NetSpire suite of administration, monitoring and control software.