The NetSpire range of Crew Panels and Crew Intercoms support crew-to-crew communications as well handling passenger help point calls and initiating public address announcements. The NetSpire Crew Panels and Intercoms support communications using an industry standard Ethernet network and VoIP technology.
Each console can be utilised by staff in order to carry out the following operations:
- Make and receive Help Point calls
- Make and receive Crew Intercom calls
- Make live Public Address announcements to any combination of audio zones
- Control output to displays
- Escalate Help Point calls to wayside via the train radio interface