Are you a passionate programmer, do you work in a solution-oriented manner and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then welcome to r2p!
We are looking for a software developer to join our team in Flensburg. Together with your colleagues, it is your task to implement market, customer and roadmap topics. The core area of your team will be the development of video surveillance software (CCTV) and passenger counting solutions (APC) for local and long-distance public transport.
As software developer (web backend) you will be part of our R&D team whose goal is to make public transport more attractive with smart software solutions. You will contribute to this with the following tasks:
- Design, programming, implementation and testing of software modules for our product r2p Horizon
- Participation and support in internal and external acceptance tests
- Creation of software specification, design and testing documentation
- Release and commissioning of the software
- Maintenance of the software
- a team player who feels comfortable in a dynamic environment
- interested in learning about and using new technologies
Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar technical fields. Your skills include:
- Knowledge of programming in C#, .NET, ASP. NET
- Skills in working with JIRA and GIT
- Fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working with databases (SQL, NoSQL, elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Practical experience in the field of local/long-distance public transport
As a Software Developer in our team you can expect:
- A comprehensive onboarding phase
- Entry into an innovative and future-oriented industry
- Flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy
- Flexible working time models and hybrid working
- Ergonomic workplace equipment
- E-bike leasing for you and your partner
- An annual health budget that can be used for many different services, including visual aids, prescription medication or professional dental cleaning
Please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation to Steffen Suhr, Head of Research and Development at r2p GmbH, using our application form.
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.