Do you want to work in an innovative and future-oriented industry, in a company that is revolutionizing public transport? Then you have the opportunity to become part of the r2p Group, because we are looking for a Purchasing Agent (m/f/d) to support us as soon as possible.
As a Purchasing Agent you will be part of our Operations Team whose goal it is to support processes along the value chain of international projects in the areas of purchasing, logistics and customizing. You will contribute to this with the following tasks:
- Planning of material requirements
- Obtaining quotations including commercial evaluation
- Disposition of individual components, assemblies and purchased parts on international markets
- Processing of orders as well as management and control of subcontracting
- Conducting price negotiations in coordination with purchasing management
- Participation in the creation of articles as well as the maintenance of the relevant article master data
- Verification of incoming invoices
- Interface between national and international suppliers and specialist departments
- organized and equipped with a structured way of working
- independent and quick of comprehension
- able to work in a team in a fast-paced environment
- completed studies in business administration or a comparable degree
- first professional experience in the field of purchasing
- good technical understanding/technical affinity (to understand the products to be procured)
- confident handling of Excel as well as at least basic understanding of ERP systems
- good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
r2p offers exciting career opportunities in various areas and positions. As a globally expanding company, we give you the chance to grow with us and work in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. We attach great importance to sustainability and respect - spiced with a pinch of humour!
We want You to feel great about working here. That's why we offer additional benefits such as a comprehensive onboarding process, flexible working hours and regular employee events.
We take care of your health with the possibility of leasing an e-bike for both you and your partner, ergonomic workplace equipment and an annual health budget that can be used for many different services, including visual aids, prescription medication or professional dental cleaning.
Then please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation via our application form to Dr. Jutta Christine Marx, Head of Operations. We look forward to hearing from you.
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.