T.G. Baker Americas Inc (part of the r2p group) is a leader in designing and supplying passenger information systems. Our growing team is looking for a summer intern to aid in the delivery of projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
Learn more about T.G. Baker at tgbakeramericas.com
We are looking for a summer intern to support the installation, testing and commissioning of project-specific Passenger Information Systems. The position involves:
- Installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of passenger information systems.
- General labour includes but is not limited to concrete drilling, use of basic tools, movement of large passenger information displays throughout subway stations, and performing site visits.
- Supporting processes related to major projects including organizing the shipment of materials, client-facing demonstrations and site-specific activities.
- Aid in the installation of Passenger Information Systems on up-and-coming rail and transit projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Coordinate site visits with site teams and internally among technical staff.
- Perform site inspections to verify site conditions prior to installation of TGBA equipment.
- Create site reports to be presented to project managers detailing site conditions.
- Perform measurements to inform engineering drawings
- Completion of site-specific training and orientations at relevant construction sites.
- Valid drivers license
- Working at heights training is an asset
- Must be physically able to work on construction sites and support general labour
- Experienced using basic tools
- Must pass a criminal record check
If interested please send a resume and short introduction to email@example.com.