- Preparation of invoices for an internationally active company
- Independent execution of dunning runs
- Maintenance of customer accounts and open items
- Account clarification and reconciliation
- Preparation of advance VAT returns and statistics (Intrastat/ZM)
- Support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Close cooperation with the sales, project management and order processing departments
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and common ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO an advantage
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Operational readiness and flexibility
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Reliability and result orientation
- Structured and independent working method
- Reliability, analytical skills and numerical affinity
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Work experience in international accounts receivable accounting
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!