Are you a passionate, solution-oriented System Engineer and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As System Engineer you will be part of our small, talented team in Kuala Lumpur that is dedicated to the ongoing development of hard- and software used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will contribute to this with the following tasks:
- Preparation and execution of project documentation and test plans to ensure that the quality of project deliverables is in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System
- Maintenance of good working relationships with customers while ensuring that the company fulfils its contractual obligations in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner
- Provision of pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provision of on-site support for testing and commissioning
- Preparation and provision of training
- Performance of planned/ad hoc testing of products
- Assistance in internal and external audits
- Passionate about learning and growing
- Communicative and able to work in a team
- Motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative
- Organized and able to manage and document your tasks and time
- Willing to travel
You have completed a degree in engineering, and are either freshly graduated or have already some working experience in engineering or a similar position.
Your skills include:
- Provision in MS Office
- Technical writing
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles and a competitive salary package that commensurate with your skills and experience level. As we are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place a high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation by using our application form. We are looking for one position to be filled immediately and another one to be filled from April 1st 2023. We look forward to hearing from you!