We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our office in Kuala Lumpur who enjoys to work in a global environment.
- Design, develop and maintain software and systems in accordance with the quality system
- Design, develop and maintain Linux based distributions used in supplied devices
- Software development in accordance with predefined specifications
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Participation in development through all stages of SDLC
- Post-implementation support
- Support during pre-sales in creating system design and estimating time/effort
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Knowledge of Linux and Operating System concepts
- Basic knowledge of electronic hardware concepts
- Strong Linux user space programming
- Shell scripting
- Strong TCP/IP network programming skills
- Good multi-threading experience
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and schedule
- Cross platform user space network application development in Linux and Windows
- Understanding of and experience with high level communication protocols and methods such as REST, GraphQL, Message Queues and SOAP
- Understanding of and experience with VoIP systems and associated control and streaming protocols
B.S. in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degrees
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.