Are you a passionate, solution-oriented Software Engineer and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As Junior Software Engineer you will be part of our small, talented team in Sydney that is dedicated to the ongoing development of hard- and software used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will support this mission with the following tasks:
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Development of application interfaces and proprietary backend solutions according to specifications
- Support of our solutions through all stages of the SDLC
- Post-implementation support
- Passionate about learning and growing
- Communicative and strongly team orientated
- Equipped with strong analytical abilities
- Motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative
- Organized and able to manage and document your tasks and time
- In possession of an Australian citizenship, permanent residency or a temporary work visa
You have completed a tertiary degree, preferably in computer science or electrical/electronic engineering. Graduates and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Your skills include:
- Developed C/C++ skills
- Linux user space programming skills
- Understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
- Knowledge of typical embedded peripherals
- Basic knowledge of electronic hardware concepts
- Exposure to and experience with embedded software development
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles and a competitive salary package that commensurates with your skills and experience level. As we are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
You will join us at our new office in Bella Vista, Sydney, conveniently located near Bella Vista metro station (10-minute walk) and just off the Westlink M7 (5-minute drive). Once established in your new role, we offer a hybrid work model which allows you to flexibly split your time between working in the office and from home, to suit your personal circumstances and needs.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place a high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to jobsAU(at)r2p.com or click on the link below.