Are you a passionate, solution-oriented procurement professional and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As procurement officer you will be part of our talented team in Sydney that is dedicated to ongoing development of information systems used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will support this mission with the following tasks:
- Procurement planning and execution: Generating requisition reports; managing purchase orders and deliveries; handling suppliers and supplier requests
- Determining procurement needs with and providing pricing information to other stakeholders
- Evaluating suppliers and their performance
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Fine-tuning and documenting procurement processes and methods
- passionate to learn and grow
- strongly team-oriented
- a very good communicator with social skills
- someone with managerial capabilities and an ability to assert yourself
- analytical and you have conceptual skills and a high level of process orientation
- motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative
- in possession of an Australian citizenship or a permanent residency
- Successful completion of tertiary business studies, preferably in logistics and supply chain management or (project) management
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable function or in project management
- Experience in a project-based environment
- Good to very good MS Office skills
- Affinity for IT and technology
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese will be highly regarded
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles and offers a competitive salary package that commensurate with your skills and experience level. We are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
You will join us at our new office in Bella Vista, Sydney, conveniently located near Bella Vista metro station (10-minutes walk) and just off the Westlink M7 (5-minutes drive). Once established in your new role, we offer a hybrid work model which allows to flexibly split your time between working in the office and from home, to suit your personal circumstances and needs.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to jobsAU(at)r2p.com or click on the link below.