Are you a passionate programmer, do you work in a solution-oriented manner and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then welcome to r2p!
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer and a Software Developer for backend to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. One of your mains tasks is to design, develop and maintain user interface software.
- Design, develop and maintain user interface software, backend software and systems in accordance with project requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with team leaders and other internal stakeholders
- Provide post-implementation support for projects
- Provide ongoing analysis for product improvements
- Create and maintain engineering specifications, engineering documentation and quality documentation for products and projects
- able to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- able to schedule and to work well with others in a team environment
- a troubleshooter with good communication and documentation skills
B.S. / BE in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
At least 1-2 years of experience for Junior Software Developer Position - Fresh Graduates with C++ experience/portfolio are encouraged to apply. (1 opening)
At least 2-5 years of experience for Software Developer Position with working experience in at least C++. (1 opening)
Malaysian citizenship or valid work visa required.
- Strong C or C++ skills
- OS fundamentals
- Data structures and algorithms
- IP network fundamentals
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic networking and IP configuration skills
- Linux user space programming
- Other programming languages like Python and Lua
- Shell scripting
- Network programming
- Unit test creation, test driven development
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares a few laughs too. We place a high value on sustainability and respect. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly seeking new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.