We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our office in Kuala Lumpur who enjoys to work in a global environment.
- Design, develop and maintain user interface software, backend software and systems in accordance with project requirements
- Basic networking and IP configuration skills
- Basic Linux skills
- Maintain good working relationships with team leaders and other internal stakeholders
- Able to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Provide post-implementation support for projects
- Provide ongoing analysis for product improvements
- Create and maintain engineering specifications, engineering documentation and quality documentation for products and projects
- Knowledge of Linux and Operating System concepts
- Linux user space programming
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and schedule
- Vue JS experience required
- Other programming languages including Java, C++, Python and Lua
- Shell scripting
- TCP/IP network programming skills
B.S. or BE in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles. As we are a growing international company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in a global environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. All-you-can-drink supplies of water, tea and coffee as well as free muesli and fruit will keep you hydrated and energized during the day. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game.
r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.