Are you passionate, solution-oriented and do you want to work in a future-oriented and sustainable industry that is driven by innovation and the latest technology? Then keep reading!
As Assembly & Test Technician you will be part of our talented team in Sydney that is dedicated to ongoing development of information systems used extensively throughout the transport industry. You will support this mission with the following tasks:
- Assemble components (e.g. PCBs, cable assemblies, metalwork) into product sub-assemblies and completed products as per relevant manufacturing instructions, SOP’s and drawings
- Develop SOPs for new devices under the guidance of the Engineering Team
- Inspect and test sub-assemblies and assembled products
- Install software and set default factory configuration on all devices manufactured
Documentation & Quality
- Complete the relevant documentation associated with the manufacturing and testing procedures
- Complete quality checks on sub-assembly level
- Work in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health principles and rules
- Packing, kitting, storage and movement of components, sub-assemblies and assembled products
- Occasionally: Picking up raw materials from supplier’s site using the Office vehicle (valid NSW Driving License is required)
Customer Assistance / Testing support in the field (when required)
- in possession of a strong work ethic
- strongly team-oriented and able to communicate well with others to achieve desired outcomes
- proactive and responsible
- passionate to learn and grow
- able to work within set time frames and driven to achieve agreed milestones
- well-organized in your approach to managing and documenting your tasks and progress
Having a high school diploma or equivalent, vocational or technical training in assembly, manufacturing, or a related field is a plus, but not required. Moreover no full time work experience is required. However, experience within the above mentioned disciplines is an added advantage.
Your skills include:
- Ability to solder electronic components / cables
- Being comfortable with the operation of power tools / hand tools
- Heavy Lifting
- Excellent MS Office skills
r2p offers great job opportunities in various fields and job profiles and offers a competitive salary package that commensurate with your skills and experience level. We are a globally expanding company our employees have the chance to grow with us and to work in an international environment.
You will join us at our new office in Bella Vista, Sydney, conveniently located near Bella Vista metro station (10-minute walk) and just off the Westlink M7 (5-minute drive). Once established in your new role, we offer a hybrid work model which allows to flexibly split your time between working in the office and from home, to suit your personal circumstances and needs.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. The team not only works together but also shares laughs and good times. We place high value on sustainability and respect – also, for us, humour is always part of the game. r2p operates in an innovative and future-oriented industry which is what keeps us moving, constantly keen on finding new solutions to make public transport amazing!
Please send your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to jobsAU(at)r2p.com or click on the link below.