Do you have a passion for project management and take pride in delivering excellent products and services? Do you want to work in a future-oriented industry driven by technological progress and innovative solutions? Then welcome to r2p Group! We are looking for a full-time project manager to join our growing r2p USA team, based out of Buffalo, NY.
- You will ensure that all assigned r2p USA projects are delivered to time, scope and budget.
- You will support the definition of project scope by involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Based in Buffalo, NY you will visit our manufacturing site regularly to familiarize yourself with our processes, provide support for client visits as required and take ownership of the relationship with our strategic clients’ delivery teams throughout the project delivery phase.
- You will develop detailed project plans to monitor and track project progress, carrying out risk management activities to minimize project risks.
- You will manage project changes in terms of scope, schedule and cost and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, escalating where appropriate.
- You will familiarize yourself with our project contracts to ensure we stay within the bounds of what has been agreed to be delivered and when.
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and ensure that the relevant quality management processes are adhered to.
- You will be expected to travel within the US as necessary to support your projects – this is estimated to be approximately 10-20% on an average, however may be more from time to time subject to the phase of your assigned projects.
- able to operate as part of a global team, while clearly taking ownership of your projects and any key tasks needed to ensure they are a success.
- customer-oriented, with a talent for building win-win relationships – working with our clients’ teams to ensure we understand what they are really asking and that we are answering their demands clearly.
- emotionally intelligent – able to “read the room” and influence your contacts both internally and externally to support what the project needs.
- skilled at coordinating your activities to ensure we stay ahead of the curve and our customers remain delighted with our delivery performance.
- You have previous experience of project management, taking the lead on projects with a multi-million dollar value.
- You have prior experience in the field of vehicle manufacturing and systems integration.
- You have knowledge of electronic hardware concepts, the design of data networks and digital audio and video concepts.
- You have either successfully completed an engineering degree or have equivalent experience/technical training.
- You are proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- It would be a plus if you have a project management qualification, but this is not a pre-requisite - however the successful candidate would be expected to attain a project management qualification (PMP or similar) within a reasonable period after joining r2p.
- Ideally your experience will include project management of major public transportation projects either from the supplier perspective or on behalf of a local transit authority.
- Comprehensive onboarding and training on r2p products and procedures.
- The chance to join an established Global business during its growth phase in the United States – and the career development prospects that come along with that.
- The opportunity to operate in an innovative and future-oriented industry, and build your reputation through working on major, highly-visible public sector projects – with tangible benefit to the wider public.
- Salary of between $65,000 - $85,000 plus benefits including paid time off and health cover.
- Location: this position will initially be remote-based in Buffalo, NY with an expectation that the successful candidate will be based from our new Buffalo office once established.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us an email with your resume, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org – or apply directly to this role advertisement via the link below.
*Please Note: to be considered for this position you must be legally authorized to work in the United States – we are unfortunately not able to accept applications from applicants requiring visa sponsorship at this time.
r2p USA Inc. does not discriminate against candidates or employees based upon their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status under the law.